The below guide shows:
- How to purchase an outgoing SpamExperts filter
- Where to login to your SpamExperts control panel
- How to create an outgoing mail user.
- What data to use for setting up your SPF
For more detailed information, we always recommend consulting the SpamExperts' knowledge base, which should have the most detailed and up-to-date information, at kb.spamexperts.com.
1) Click "add new domain to filter" in the spamexpert screen in the Control panel.
2) In the next screen:
- Enter the domain name.
- Select "Outgoing Filter"
- Enter mailserver address
3) Save the filter, and use the credentials to login to "http://login.antispamcloud.com" or simply click the the "go to spam filter control" button to login directly.
4) In the SpamExperts control panel, navigate to Outgoing > Manage users
5) from the manage users page, you can create a new user using using any of three forms of authentication, via IP address or IP range, via user, or via domain. If you don't know which you need, we recommend consulting the SpamExperts knowledge base article getting started with outbound.
To configure your sender policy framework (SPF) you'll be using the "hosted cloud solution" for the Openprovider license the following configurations apply:
- SMTP hostname: 683.smtp.antispamcloud.com on port 587
- SPF record "v=spf1 a:683.submission.antispamcloud.com -all"
If you have questions about how to set up a particular mail transfer agent (MTA) the SpamExperts knowledge base article MTA configuration offers a detailed guide.
For more information about the outgoing spam filter you can read the knowledgebase article from SpamExperts: