Click here to download the latest WHMCS Domain plugin.
The installation instructions and general guide is contained in this article.
If you are upgrading from the 'old' plugin for WHMCS (released before 2015), please check this page for the primary differences.
At this moment we do not recommend updating to WHMCS7.0 if you use TLDs that make use of additional domain fields (.ca/.cat).
Here is a list of known issues that may be resolved in a future release, depending on severity. We will periodically upgrade the plugin.
- For environments where autorenew is enabled at Openprovider, no deletion is sent when the customer has disabled autorenew in WHMCS. It is currently unclear how this will be handled in the future, some ideas exist but they need to be worked out.
- The option to re-use existing handles is not working as expected. Currently all new requests cause new handles to be created. It will not lead to problems, but does cause a lot of additional copies of handles in your customer management.
- The feature to select a default DNS template does not work, the new setting is not saved and all requests will be submitted with 'Default' as a DNS template.
Version 1.0.3 - Release 2016-07-05
- Returned idna_convert.class to /modules/registrars/openprovider/classes. Not having this file results in a broken registrar module configuration page.
Version 1.0.2 - Release 2016-04-21
- The auto-renew mode that is passed to Openprovider during transfers was still 'off', now this is also 'default'. You only need to replace /modules/registrars/openprovider/openprovider.php for this to come into effect.
- Added a minimalistic installation guide to the .zip (readme.txt)
Version 1.0.1 - Release 2016-02-22
- Synchronisation for expiration dates did not work correctly. This resulted in domains having a correct Next Due Date, but an expiration date in the past and the status 'Expired'. Running a synchronisation after updating the plugin will fix all affected domains
- There was a line of code in whoisservers.php that prevented it from working. This line was removed
- The auto-renew mode that is passed to Openprovider during registrations and transfers has been changed from 'off' to 'default'. Your account settings in Openprovider will now decide what the mode of renewal is for the requested domains.
Version 1.0.0 - Release 2015-11-01