WHMCS v. 6.*, 7.*
Download and install plugin
- Download plugin
- Follow instructions in the README.md
- When plugin is installed from the Admin panel (shown below) navigate to Setup>Addon Modules
You will find the Openprovider plugin in the list
- Activate and configure addon
Configure addon according to addon custom setting fields (1) and standard WHMCS fields (2). If you want to use test URLs set on flag !TEST! Mode. Use Save Changes button to save configuration
URLs to use
Openprovider API URL https://api.openprovider.eu
SSL Panel URL https://sslpanel.io
Openprovider RCP URL https://rcp.openprovider.eu
Openprovider API URL https://api.cte.openprovider.eu
SSL Panel URL https://sslinhva.cte.openprovider.euOpenprovider RCP URL https://rcp.cte.openprovider.eu
Your addon now appeares in admin panel menu
Openprovidersslnew addon usage
- Go to the Openprovidersslnew addon area in Admin panel of WHMCS
menu Addons -> Openprovidernewssl
- Click on "Synchronize products list with Openprovider". This action downloads from Openprovider a full list of the products and their parameters.
- Click "Show products list" to check that products were downloaded successfully
- If you do not have an SSL product group you should create it.
Go to Products/Services page (4) by navigating to Setup>Products/Services>Products/Services, shown below
Push button 'Create a New Group'
Follow steps 1-2
- A new group has appeared (1). Once you have a new group, it's possible to create a new product (2)
Set up values for the fields 1-3 and click Continue
On the next page set off 'Require Domain' filed (3) and add description of you product (2). Push 'Save changes' (4) and go to the next page (5)
Setup the prices for available periods as on following picture, save the changes and go to the next `Module settings` (4)
Do steps 1-9
You can specify Test urls and switch on Test mode.
Default technical contact handle (8) - your handle in Openprovider that will be specified as the technical one for SSL certificates. It is not available and not displayed to the end users.
Default language (9) - language of the SSL Panel for the end user if his language is not specified in WHMCS
You should specify how order will be processed - manually or automatically:
- One product has been created. Go to the Setup->Products/Services->Products/Services
How to set up settings for multidomain product
- Go to SetUp -> Product/Services -> Configurable options
- Click "Create a new group"
- Set up Group name, description and product for this group. and then click Add New Configurable option
- Set up Option name = domain amount, Option type = Quantity.
- Click Add option, fill name and click Save. In appeared menu fill prices for extra domain for each period and save changes
- Open multidomain product (SetUp -> Product/Services -> Product/Services and choose product), open tab Configurable Options and choose created Configurable object group
Accept order by Admin
If you have configured product to be accepted manually than you should:
- Open Manage Order page (Orders>List All Orders)
- Go into order details or tick particular order
- Push 'Accept Order'. Request to the Openprovider API will be sent. Your Openprovider account will be charged only in the case of a successful order.
- If there is an error, then the error message will be displayed
You should repeat order acceptance process when error has been fixed.
NOTE: manually changing the order state is not the correct action - doing so will not trigger a new API request to Openprovider.
How to renew an SSL certificate
1st case - manual renew
- In admin panel go to the products list of the client ..../admin/clientssummary.php?userid=1)
- Open order and click Renew
NOTE! In this case an invoice line is not created, it is correct behaviour
2nd case - create invoice line
- In admin panel go to the products list of the client (....../clientssummary.php?userid=1)
- Select order for which you want to perform a renew
- Click "Invoice selected items"
- Invoice will be created, renew request will be sent
How to find logs
Go to Utilities -> Logs -> Module log